Saturday, 11 June 2011

Volume 5 available on BLURB

At last the series is complete, I uploaded Vol 5: Variants tonight:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2312311



Although it was the book I started first it is the last completed. Like any collection it's the rarities that are special and this book is crammed with them. By covering as many variants as i can I have squeezed in as much info on each type represented as was feasible, where ever possible including the most up to date research available.

As mentioned in a previous post I have been in touch with the StugIV salvage team in Poznan and they have supplied me with the actual dimensions of the shields they recovered. I have used these to update diagrams I have been working on since 2007 allowing a comprehensive exploration of the final Stug IV version.

As always the photos are printed as larger as possible with a number being stretched over double page spreads to allow details to be seen more clearly.

Now it's on with the TauchPzIV supplementary edition, which I have just got some great photos to add to it and some help with a 1/16 modelling difficulty. With a fare wind It should be done by Late Aug/Sept.

No comments:

Post a Comment